SECURE PRINT SETUP – MAC OS X
1. Open an application with a print option (e.g. Microsoft Word.) Select File > Print...
2. Select the correct printer and then Xerox Features from the third dropdown menu from the top.
3. Select Secure Print from the Job Type dropdown menu.
4. Enter a passcode twice and click OK. You can use your user code if it is private to you.
5. Select Save Current Settings as Preset… from the Presets dropdown menu.
6. Enter a name for the preset (e.g. “Secure Print”) and click OK.
7. Click Print to print the current job, or Cancel if you just wish to save the settings.
8. To enable secure print on a print job, ensure that the secure print preset you created is selected.
9. Once the preset is selected, click Print.