If you are trying to print to a Regus configured MFD and your job is simply failing when it reaches the device with error code 016-757, it is because you have either entered your ID incorrectly, have not entered it at all or your ID doesn't exist on the device.
- The most common cause is because you haven't followed Step 2 in the guide. Please follow the guides on the Xeretec Regus website very carefully, ensuring you have followed ALL the steps.
- Please ensure you DO NOT type a password - only your Regus Client ID is required.
- Please ensure you are typing your Regus Client ID correctly.
- Please ensure with the Regus Team Centre Staff that your ID is correctly entered on the device.
- If you feel the features are not listed as described (Secure Print & XSA), try this guide for assistance.
If you are still having issues, please raise a ticket here stating your Regus Client Ref ID, Regus Centre and device IP Address that you're trying to print to.